Please read the following information carefully to ensure you complete everything correctly!
How to Register: Current & New Participants
Did you Register last year?
If you registered last year you can sign in using the same email you used to create the account.
Click on the “Register” button below to find our club’s registration page:
DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TEAM TO PLAY IN
FOR ASSISTANCE AS AN INDIVIDUAL PLAYER LOOKING FOR A TEAM, PLEASE CONTACT THE SCFA OFFICE.
You will need a Football Account to register. If you do not already have one you can create one very easily using your email address, facebook login or google login.
How to Register Tutorial for Play Football
- Visit the Play Football Support site for useful resources or to submit a support ticket.
- Call the support desk on 02 8880 7983: Monday-Friday 9am – 9pm AEST
Frequently Asked Questions
- I do not have access to the email address I used to register on My Football Club. What should I do?
- My previous participant records have not been matched to my Football Account?
- How do I know if my club has opened registrations yet?
- My Football Account does not match the email address I used for MyFootballClub. What should I do?
- Can I check if I have a Football Account already?
Don’t leave it to the last minute to claim your participant profile! Even if your club has not opened registrations yet you can start the process now and return once registrations are open.
Find your club now: Click Here Start Your Registration Now