Please read the following information carefully to ensure you complete everything correctly!
How to Register: New Participants
Click on the “Register” button below to find our club’s registration page:
DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A TEAM TO PLAY IN
FOR ASSISTANCE AS AN INDIVIDUAL PLAYER LOOKING FOR A TEAM, PLEASE CONTACT THE SCFA OFFICE.
You will need a Football Account to register. If you do not already have one you can create one very easily using your email address, facebook login or google login.
- EZIDEBIT Payments now available.
To use the EZIDEBIT Payment option please select “OFFLINE” payment option when performing player Registration and click on the applicable Age Group EZIDEBIT link provided below.
Please use PLAYERS NAME as the Reference.
8/9 Years – CLICK HERE
10 Years – 18 Years – CLICK HERE
Seniors 19 Years + – CLICK HERE
- To use Credit Card Payment option please select “ONLINE” payment option when performing player Registration.
- If you’re using a “Fair Play” Voucher, please Register Online and click on “Submit & Pay Later”, then you will need to present the voucher in person at our SCFA Office in Maroochydore.
How to Register Tutorial for Play Football
How to Register: Current Participants
Important Information if you were registered on MyFootballClub
FFA has migrated all current and previous registrations to the new system. If you have registered before you will be able to claim profiles from MyFootballClub provided you use the same email address to sign up.
Step 1: Find your club and start your registration
Search for your club and click on “Start Registration” to find your club’s registration page:
Step 2: Create your Football Account
Instead of using your FFA number to access the registration system, you will now need a Football Account. If you do not already have one you can create one very easily using your email address, facebook login or google login.
IMPORTANT: You will not be able to claim your participant history if your email address or social login does not match the email address used for registrations on the old MyFootballClub.
Step 3: Claiming your participant history
After logging into your Football Account you will be presented with a list of matching profiles from MyFootballClub where the email addresses match. You must link any profiles at this stage in order to register them to a club in the future.
Step 4: Registering
Once you have claimed your participant history you will be able to register any of the linked family members on your account or signup additional people.
- Visit the Play Football Support site for useful resources or to submit a support ticket.
- Call the support desk on 02 8880 7983: Monday-Friday 9am – 9pm AEST
Frequently Asked Questions
- I do not have access to the email address I used to register on My Football Club. What should I do?
- My previous participant records have not been matched to my Football Account?
- How do I know if my club has opened registrations yet?
- My Football Account does not match the email address I used for MyFootballClub. What should I do?
- Can I check if I have a Football Account already?
Don’t leave it to the last minute to claim your participant profile! Even if your club has not opened registrations yet you can start the process now and return once registrations are open.
Find your club now: Click Here Start Your Registration Now