This Registration page is to be used by Sunshine Coast, Noosa & Gympie members.
If you are an individual looking for a team please do not complete the Player Registration until you have been given the all clear from our office staff. You need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us that you need a team to play for.
Summer Season 2017/18 Registration Guide
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club:
1. Select the applicable option below that applies to you.
- I know my FFA number and I am ready to proceed to a login screen to retrieve my password and complete my registration.
Click HERE to proceed to the Log In pages.
- I have been registered as a player/referee/coach/volunteer before but need to find my FFA number prior to completing my registration.
Click HERE to find your FFA Number.
- I have never been registered before and would like to create an FFA account to commence the registration.
Click HERE to create an FFA Account.
Please note – If you have completed a NEW FFA Registration you will receive an email with your FFA Number & password, you will need to follow the link in the email to complete your Registration with Sunshine Coast Futsal as detailed below,
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary.
- On the next screen, enter the club name – Sunshine Coast Futsal (Club)
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
4. Select the Registration role as: “Player”
NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
5. Select your Applicable Age Registration Package (e.g Juniors 7-18 etc)
6. Click the “Add” button.
7. Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
9. Select “manual Payment at Club”
NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
10. Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted.
Fees Payment:Pay registration fees online at My Football Club at the time of Registration.
Fees Payment: Pay registration fees in person at SCFA Office –6/96 Aerodrome Rd, Maroochydore – above Two Sisters Coffee Shop – and collect your ID Card
Email email@example.com for any inquiries
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website, www.myfootballclub.com.au
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.